It's Easy Being Green
Students will be able to:
- Describe the structure of seedlings and plants.
- Connect plant structures to their functions.
- Collect and display data.
- Understand the connection between human activities and the carbon cycle.
- Understand the role of greenhouse gases and how they contribute to climate change.
Download Carbon Cycle (Full LessonPDF)
List of Activities
Science World at TELUS World of Science | School Workshop | EnviroChallenge
Science World at TELUS World of Science | Our World: BMO Sustainability Gallery
LiveSmart BC | Overview of Climate Change
David Suzuki Foundation | Reduce Your Carbon Footprint