It's Easy Being Green
Students will be able to:
- Describe the structure of seedlings and plants.
- Connect plant structures to their functions.
- Collect and display data.
- Understand the connection between human activities and the carbon cycle.
- Understand the role of greenhouse gases and how they contribute to climate change.
These resources are free!
You must LOGIN to download the activity.
Science World at TELUS World of Science | School Workshop | EnviroChallenge
Science World at TELUS World of Science | Our World: BMO Sustainability Gallery
LiveSmart BC | Overview of Climate Change
David Suzuki Foundation | Reduce Your Carbon Footprint