Welcome to Science World Resources!
Developed by Science World's award-winning Super Science Club and tested by students and teachers, free, curriculum-connected lesson plans and activities are now available. Watch the site—new topics are being added each season.
Lessons begin with a short, fun, interactive demo followed by hands-on activities. Whether building a miniature worm compost to learn about decomposers, or playing torpor tag to investigate the characteristics of hummingbirds, students will explore and develop critical thinking skills and have fun with science.
Browse the site!
- To access these free lesson plans, you must log in to the Science World Resources site.
- Use the left-hand menu to find lessons by topic or grade.
- A keyword search may also be used to locate an activity.
- We have over 350 fun, hands-on activities to share with you. Flowers are blooming all over town, and bees, butterflies and other creatures are moving pollen around. This month we investigate the characteristics of pollinators.
- Download our Family Science Night Toolkit